Top-tier Chinese asset management firm; With 3 years of experience or above; Bachelor's Degree holder is preferred.
- Implement business development plan and marketing strategies of the retail distribution business;
- Maintain good relationship with existing distributors and expand the distribution network;
- Conducting market research and other supports to assist the team in distribution channels development;
- Conducting regular fund report and newsletter to distributors, including retail banks, IFAs, Insurance agencies, located in Hong Kong;
- Responsible for organizing any related marketing campaigns with clients; Involve in due diligence, RFP and structuring of fund related activities;
- Other AD hoc to meet sales targets assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree holder or above in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related fields;
- With at least 3 years' proven fund sales and distribution experience in financial advisory and fund house;
- Type 1, 4 and 9 license holder is a plus;
- With solid people relationship with fund distribution channels resources;
- Ability to conduct client seminars, presentation, and deliver regular sales pitch and briefings to clients;
- Solid knowledge in fund products, and other kinds of investment vehicles;
- Presentable, result-driven with strong initiative and drive to succeed;
- Good command in written and oral English and Chinese including Putonghua.
Please click "Apply Now" to submit your application with CV attached stating both the existing and expected salary.