Assistant Data Manager (Contract)
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- 05 Oct 18
Our client is a Leading Bank in Hong Kong and they are currently looking for high caliber individuals to apply for their Assistant Data Manager position.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in Mathematics, Quantitative Analysis, Computer Science or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- Experience in SQL and SAS programming.
- Experience in VBS development, QlikSense, Tableau, Webpage design or equivalent would be a plus
- Experience in system automation and job scheduling (e.g. Control-M).
- Experience in project coordination with different stakeholders.
- Experience in building and maintaining document inventory (e.g. SharePoint, Confluence)
- Banking experience in compliance, business analysis, data analysis and data management is a plus.
- Strong communication, analytical, organizational, interpersonal skills are required.