Supporting the Audit leadership team in executing a range of continuous improvement, administrative and reporting tasks needed to meet stakeholder requirements.
- Required to have a good working relationship with Audit Directors and other members of the Internal Audit team.
- Portfolio and stakeholder relationship management responsibilities - Key accountabilities include building and sustaining good working relationships with technology stakeholders as part of continuous monitoring and risk assessment activities.
- Line / people management responsibilities – Developing and coaching
- Help to construct the annual audit plan in consultation with their colleagues and business line management. Clear articulation of specialist audit and resource needs to deliver the annual audit plan provided to Technical Leads.
- Responsible individually and collectively for the scheduling of the resources of the Audit Plan.
- Manage a portfolio of varied audit assignments to time, quality and budget.
- Leading and supporting audits, discussing audit report and findings with Management to ensure that appropriate responses are obtained for each issue raised in the report. As a lead, reviewing the audit working papers in line with the audit methodology.