Assistant Director / Manager – Overseas Coordination
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits will be provided.
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Haitong International Securities Group Limited
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
Please quote the reference number (Ref: EF/FIN/OVERSEAS) in the application.
- Lead the team to oversee the operations of the finance function of overseas offices in a professional and effective manner
- Ensure timely and accurate financial reporting and analyses of the operational results and financial positions of all overseas offices
- Resolving issues raised by finance department of overseas offices
- Ensure all the overseas office comply with all regulatory capital requirements
- Responsible for continuing compliance of applicable regulatory requirements (such as regulatory and tax), and take the initiative in resolving new regulatory requirements
- Responsible for the integration of ERP systems of all overseas offices with Hong Kong head office
- Maintain effective internal communication and external interfaces with auditors, regulators, etc.
- Take the ownership of Management information, Financial Statements production and governance environments development
- Any other duties assigned by the Management
We support local hire with solid relevant working experience in HK.
- Bachelor degree or above in Accountancy, Finance or related discipline with professional accountancy qualification is preferred
- At least 7 - 10 years of qualified accountant experience gained in financial industry
- Experienced in overseas coordination in sizable investment banks
- Good knowledge in regulatory requirements overseas including regulatory capital ratios, tax laws, etc.
- Good business acumen, interpersonal, communication and people management skill
- Good command of both written & spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua
- Less experience candidate will be considered as Manager level
We are committed to build a team of competence individuals who have acquired relevant local solid working experience and with diversified exposure to work together with us. Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
We provide attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits for the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department i) by mail: 22/F, Li Po Chun Chambers, 189 Des Voeux Road Central, HK; ii) by fax: 2537 5431; or iii) by e-mail: email@example.com.
Please quote the reference in the application. If application is submitted in hard copy format, it should be placed in a sealed envelope marked “Confidential”. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applications will be used for recruitment purposes only. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be available upon request.