• Assist AML Advisory Team Head to advise the department’s management on compliance issues and potential impact of regulatory trends and developments
• Drive and facilitate the business units in executing AML responsibilities to manage risks in accordance with the Three Lines of Defense risk management model of the Bank
• Coordinate with internal audit, regulators, external parties, and manage relevant examinations/reviews carried out by internal and external parties.
• Review group wide policies and guidelines to facilitate business units and support units in the Bank to understand the relevant statutory and regulatory requirements and implement them in an effective and efficient way.
• Review the current compliance controls of the Bank and identify proper actions for improvement if necessary
• Manage relevant examination and/ or review being conducted by regulators, external consultants, external or internal auditors
• Degree holder preferably in Law, Accounting or business-related disciplines.
• Minimum 10 years’ AML, Compliance, Legal or Audit experience preferably in a sizable financial institution and/or regulatory bodies.
• Holder of Certified AML Professional (CAMLP) under the HKMA ECF on AML/CFT is preferred.
• Good knowledge in banking laws, operations, products and services.
• Self-motivated, independent, pleasant personality with good communication skills, able to communicate effectively at all levels and to work under pressure.
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.