•Manage credit approval and asset quality of the Bank in designated business units within Wholesale and Cross-border Banking Group.
• Perform critical risk analysis on credit applications beyond individual authority and make recommendation and deal with credit challenges in Credit Committee to facilitate approval decision.
• Act as a risk sponsor of large and complicated deals in terms of pre-screening process, advisory of product/transaction structure from risk perspectives, project due diligence and risk assessment.
• Work with business counterparts in proactive credit management of the designated credit portfolio in terms of credit migration monitoring, stress testing and early alert as well as criticized portfolio management.
• Review and assign risk rating for borrower group; control authorized exposure on both industry and group perspectives and handle request for daily excesses.
• Monitor account utilization, performance and loan compliance, alert marketing units for irregularities.
• Actively involved in discussion with product groups for new product development.
• Observe market intelligence and stay close to company news and announcement.
• Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related disciplines.
• Minimum 8 years’ credit risk management and/or credit approval experience gained from banking industry; exposure in managing China Corporates is preferable.
• Thorough knowledge of accounting principles, financial statement analysis and credit administration.
• Good credit judgment.
• Excellent analytical, interpersonal and supervisory skills.
• Able to communicate and present ideas effectively and persuasively.
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.