Assistant General Manager, Corporate Project
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 15 Aug 18 2018-08-15
Act as project manager for bankwide projects.
• Formulate and implement plans with China offices for assigned bank-wide projects that align IT and business strategy
• Manage budget and drive manpower and resources allocation for resources optimization.
• Work with stakeholders in China and manage project resources to drive execution according to the plan.
• Fosters and maintains an effective working relationship with internal customers, external vendors, suppliers and regulatory bodies.
• Monitor and report on progress, cost, risks, issues and dependencies.
• Support the preparation and completion of project documentation according to the approved project management guideline.
• Lead and liaise with end users in China.
• Manage, directly and indirectly, that operations and technology supporting activities for the overseas branches are properly maintained in order to assist the line departments to foster business development.
• Provide coaching and advice to newly joined teammates to ensure they can start supporting projects assigned to them.
• Serve as the supervisor to manage agency contract Project Manager(s) and thereby with more projects under his / her responsibility.
• Handle special tasks and ad hoc assignments as assigned.
• Fluent Mandarin and excellent writing skills both in English & Chinese
• China exposure is a must
• Strong sense of teamwork, and foster open, honest communication and positive relationships
• Degree holder in Business, Information Technology, Project Management or related disciplines.
• Minimum 15 years’ solid experience in project management, preferably gained from banking/asset management sector
• Prior experience in system conversion and business integration project is a definite advantage
• Certified PMP is preferable
• In-depth knowledge of a variety of banking products, best practices in quality and project management.
• Excellent communication and leadership skills in driving business initiatives.
• Strong project portfolio management and interpersonal skills
• Excellent analytical thinking & problem solving skills
• Excellent action planning skills
• Able to manage multiple projects
• Able to allocate resources among competing demands
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.