Perform credit portfolio review and establish risk strategy to management.
- Provide quality insight in reviewing credit portfolios to ensure the asset quality of the Bank in all aspects.
- Review corporate loan portfolios and alert post drawdown monitoring by provide quality analysis and reporting to understand the Bank’s assets.
- Host monthly meeting with business counterparts in reviewing credit portfolios to ensure the fully governance and compliance of the Banks’ and regulatory requirements.
- Provide recommendation and establish risk strategy to management.
- Initiate and organize ad-hoc credit reviews and reporting on credit portfolio risk aspects.
- Participate in relevant credit risk projects to improve risk monitoring and portfolio management.
- Provide guidance to team members on credit portfolio review.
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Statistics or Risk Management.
- Minimum 10 years of banking experience gained in sizeable financial institutions, in which 5 years of experience in credit risk/ credit control.
- Holder of Certified Credit Risk Management Professional (Credit Portfolio Management) (CCRP(CPM)) is preferred.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua.