Coordinate, take lead and provide support in various employee engagement activities to improve the overall employee engagement level and drive desirable Bank culture
- Act as the overall coordinator for all activities of Staff Benefit & Recreation Club (“SBRC”). Work closely with internal liaison parties and external organizers for inter-bank / companies / group staff activities and make sure the smooth implementation for those activities
- Build the collaborative team effort and fostering the team spirit by leading team building initiatives and ensure all activities are aligned with the Bank’s Core Values
- Work closely with vendors to implement the Employee Engagement Survey and lead the necessary analysis and follow-up actions
- Promote internal employee communications and build brand pride through internal communication platforms such as quarterly staff forums
- Develop and implement the Corporate Social Responsibility (“CSR”) framework in accordance with the Bank’s core values and management directions. Leverage the CSR initiatives to boost the overall engagement of staff and brand awareness
- Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures for all staff activities and CSR initiatives
- Lead a small team to deliver excellent employee experience to our people. Provide coaching and guidance to subordinates as required to ensure that they are competent to perform the jobs
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience. Experience gained from the banking industry will be an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in leading employee engagement & CSR initiatives
- A creative problem solver, effective communicator and collaborative team player
- Solid knowledge and understanding in programme management
- Superior organisation and time management skills with great attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese / Mandarin)
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries via https://careers.cncbinternational.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.