The job holder is responsible to lead assurance team to establish and carry out operational risk assurance function in relation to controls and procedures.
- Conduct risk-based periodic and thematic assurance reviews, covering the design and operating effectiveness of the control
- Recommend remediating actions for control weaknesses and assist BU/SUs in developing effective monitoring mechanism on the first line of defense
- Lead the team to conduct deep-dive reviews or investigation into operational risk and fraud incidents to identify the root cause
- Consolidate and present the assurance review findings to senior management and control forums
- Work closely with other Operational Risk (OR) teams and key stakeholders to drive control improvements, operational risk management initiatives and control assurance program
- Develop structured process for managing operational risk identification, assessment, reporting, control and mitigation
- Identify trends of potential fraud cases and share with business lines for their reference on further prevention and controls
- Organize bank-wide awareness or training program to promote the risk control culture of the Bank
- Degree holder preferably in Law, Compliance, Risk Management or relevant discipline
- Minimum 10 years’ working experience in operational risk management, internal control or investigation
- CISA, CRISC, Certified fraud risk examiner will be an advantage
- Experience in conducting investigation and accountability review
- Familiar with regulatory and industry compliance requirements such as HKMA SPM, MAS, CBRC and etc.
- Knowledge of overseas banking regulatory requirements, particularly in Singapore, China, Macau and US is an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner. For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.