Establish procedures and guidelines for all future A&T activity and its related services/products later (e.g. custody, fund admin, collateral management). Develop high quality product program and implement business plan. Assist Head of Securities Services Team to provide professional A&T expertise and management in relation to custody, fund admin and other related services.
- Establish procedures and guidelines for all future A&T activity and its related services/products later (e.g. custody, fund admin, collateral management)
- Develop high quality product program and implement business plan
- Assist Head of Securities Services Team to provide professional A&T expertise and management in relation to custody, fund admin and other related services
- Prepare and implement necessary action to establish and maintain productivity, to enhance efficiency, and to minimize risk of A&T and other related delivery
- Control, review and liaise with relevant parties independently on account documentations, including services agreements and other account related documents etc. and manage as well as monitor services deliverability
- Ensure account documentation in compliance with internal guidelines and relevant regulatory requirements
- Engage team members and colleagues to face clients and work for sales targets
- Develop and enhance our client experience delivery and service quality with clients, work closely with the Bank and the Group to develop client relationship and sales activity
- Collaborate with Operation team to receive client feedbacks, to resolve client issues, and to improve client experience with our delivery
- Degree holder in Law, Economic, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 10-15 years of relevant work experience in related areas in agency or trustee markets, and with at least 7 years of experience at managerial level
- Strong experience and knowledge in capital market instruments including equity, bond, securities fund, and other investment products
- Strong relationship building and management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.