Assistant General Manager, Service Quality Head
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 24 Feb 18 2018-02-24
Lead a team to build, ensure and sustain competitive customer service quality and customer-oriented culture through effective complaint management in compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Lead the Service Quality team to handle complaints received from all channels and ensure they are closed within the service pledge and are in line with the requirement of Compliant Handling Policy/Procedure.
• Ensure proper investigation into customer complaints to understand the causes, assess their validity and draw fair conclusions.
• Review compliant cases to identify gaps and improvement priorities and escalate to respective business /support units for consideration and implementation of improvement action.
• Review all complaints / grievances and voices of customers to understand customer needs and provide analyses / insights for management information.
• Responsible for the annual review and revision of the Complaint Handling Policy and Procedures.
• Develop and update the annual e-learning refresher training on customer complaint handling for all customer facing staff and Complaint Officers / Service Champions of all BU/SU.
• Act as the backup Bank wide Complaint Officer to handle complaints referred by regulators.
• Degree holder in Quality Management, Social Science, Business Administration or related disciplines
• Minimum 8 years working experience in Quality Management, preferably from banking and finance industry; or with over 15 years of working experience in banking or finance industry with front line exposure
• With patient and service quality oriented mindset and profound knowledge in quality management and complaint handling
• Good analytical, planning and team management skills
• Tactful & excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. ; Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.