Assistant Manager/Manager, Internal Audit
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Huarong Investment Stock Corporation Limited
- 06 Mar 18 2018-03-06
We look for high calibre candidate for Assistant Manager/Manager of our Internal Audit Department.
- Conduct and develop audit plans, perform full audit cycle and compile internal audit reports
- Identify key control areas and respective risks of existing operations, assess and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of existing operations
- Conduct compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements in auditing and financial information
- Liaise with various departments and Head Office on audit matters and ensure compliance with internal and external rules, policies and regulations
- Degree holder in Accounting/Finance or other related disciplines with qualification of HKICPA, ACCA or equivalent qualifications
- 3-8 years of relevant experience, preferably in Big4 or Chinese Financial firms
- Dynamic, responsible, and detail minded
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Attractive remuneration will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please email your full resume with present & expected salary and date of availability by clicking "Apply Now" to submit your application.