Assistant Manager/Manager, Operations, Asset Management
A Chinese based financial institution is looking for someone to join their Operations team for their Asset Management business; A large team with stable culture. Job summary:
Responsible for a full spectrum of fund operations tasks including NAV calculation, trade settlement, cash and positions reconciliation, invoice processing, cash management, corporate action monitoring, brokerage account opening, review financial statement Job duties / responsibilities:
1. Provide operational support including fund valuation and reconciliation, fees calculation, payment instruction and monthly statement preparation for discretionary account, etc
2. Handle trade/settlement processing; dealing with custodian bank and securities firms;
3. Prepare bank/broker account opening and month end reporting
4. Liaising with internal and external auditors, administrators, custodian & broker, etc.
5. Assist in the preparation of internal control monitoring report, interim reports and annual audits of the Funds.
6. Report promptly on any irregularity and assist in collecting data for reporting purpose
7. Assist in account/fund set up for new product development.
8. Assist in ad hoc projects or administrative work. Job Specification :
1. University degree holder, graduate in Finance / Accounting are preferable
2. 5 years + solid experience in Asset Management firm / administrator field
3. Experience in handling Private funds, Authorized funds and Discretionary accounts
4. Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua
5. Proficient in VBA will be an advantage
6. Self-motivated, detail-Oriented, patient and responsible
7. Able to work under pressure and good at time management
8. Immediately available is an advantage.