Established in Asia in 2013 with a trailblazer mentality, FWD is the primary insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group (PCG), with minority shareholders Swiss Re Group, GIC Ventures, RRJ Capital and Hopu Investments.
FWD spans 10 markets in Asia including Hong Kong SAR & Macau SAR, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Malaysia and Cambodia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. We focus on creating fresh customer experiences and making the insurance journey simpler, faster and smoother, with innovative propositions and easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to be a leading pan-Asian insurer by changing the way people feel about insurance.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
- Policy payments, premium receipts and journal review - ensure accuracy and completeness
- Process improvement - drive internal process changes and system projects to improve operational efficiency
- Internal control - assess and uphold internal control procedures
- People management - assist in team management
- Ability to communicate effectively with management, subordinates, peers as well as other outside parties with good command of spoken and written English
- Able to establish new ideas and solutions to ensure problems are resolved with efficient manner
- Able to meet deadlines
- Work well within the department and other stakeholders in the Company as a team
- Degree holder majoring in accounting, finance or business management
- Sound technical knowledge on accounting with a professional qualification, such as HKICPA or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting or audit field
- Life insurance work experience with knowledge of the business is highly preferred but not essential
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process