Our client is a is a fund platform focusing on early stage and long term investments. AUM to date has exceeded 2 billion US dollars, covering nearly 20 unicorn companies. Due to business expansion, they are hiring an additional Assistant Manager - Fund Accounting based in the Hong Kong office. Directly report to the CFO.
- Collect monthly KPI and financial from portfolio companies
- Analyse portfolio companies performance
- Preparing quarterly Investor Report to LPs
- Coordinates post deal internal management meeting with investment team
- Prepare for valuation and NAV statements
- Process various investment portfolio activities
- Ad hoc project support
- SPV project
- Preliminary financial due diligence
- Tax research
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance and CPA is required
- 1-3 years of experience in advisory or accounting experience
- Big 4 with Transaction Service experience or Financial due diligence experience is a must
- Able to work independently under pressure
- Native in Mandarin and fluent in English
- IANG and Working Visa candidate are welcomed
Apply for this job
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Fillture Group Limited
For more information please contact Jacky Wong +852 2814 9028.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.