Prominent Local Bank is looking for an Assistant Manager to join their expanding AML & Financial Crime Risk team . The team are heavily involved in the management of financial crime risk investigations such as review on search warrants, court orders and any alerts triggered internally and externally. This person will be involved in ensuring that all the investigations and reports will be handled in compliance with all the relevant policies and guidelines in a professional manner.
- Review on search warrants, court orders and any alerts triggered internally and externally;
- Investigate any forms of financial crime incidents such as fraud, forgery and money laundering, whether committed by internal or external parties or collusion against the Bank.
- Prepare and submit different reports (i.e. Suspicious Transaction Report and Crime Report) to the relevant law enforcement authorities (i.e. JFIU and HK Police);
- Provide advice to the frontline staff on handling suspicious transactions in relation to AML & CFT related issues;
- Assist the Senior Manager in any matters relating to financial crime risk investigation and management; and
- Design and provide financial crime risk awareness training to the Group's employee.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University Level;
- At least 3 years' experience in banking industry with exposure to AML & CFT/ Financial Crime Compliance ("FCC")/ audit or general compliance;
- Knowledge in AML & CFT/ FCC and practical experience in the AML investigation and STR reporting is preferred;
- Good command of both written and spoken in Chinese and English; and
- Strong analytical and PC skills
In the first Instance please contact e.lee - at - gravitasgroup.com