Responsible for managing financial crime and transaction monitoring-related (TM) duties and investigations, and ensuing all cases and alerts generated from TM system are handled in a professional and speedy manner and in compliance with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Analyze alerts and cases generated by TM system, investigate further and disclose suspicious transactions to relevant authority, such as JFIU, in a speedy and professional manner;
- Review fraud-related cases reported by victims/ law enforcement agencies (LEAs), investigate further and report suspicious cases to LEAs;
- Provide advice to Business Units on handling suspicious transactions and AML/CFT-related matters;
- Disseminate AML/CFT related information or regulatory notification to Business Units and/or functions;
- Support the Bank’s AML/CTF related tasks or projects, such as the periodic review and enhancement of TM to ensure their ongoing effectiveness; and
- Support the Team Head of AML Operations and Financial Crime Risk in any matter relating to financial crime risk, TM and STR reporting.
- University level;
- At least 5 years’ experience in banking industry with exposure to AML&CFT / Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) / audit or general compliance;
- Knowledge and practical experience in FCC and STR reporting is an advantage;
- AAMLP / ACAMS certification is preferred;
- Good command of both written and spoken in English and Chinese; and
- Strong analytical skills and PC Knowledge.
Please contact Alec MA at 3898 5577 ( Whatsapp: +852 9615 8236 | Email : email@example.com )
AML; anti-money laundering; financial crime; FCC; FCR; compliance; bank; transaction monitoring; saction screening; STR; AAMLP; ACAMS; CFT