Assist in managing the development and enhancement of service quality initiatives and surveys, and relevant analytics to facilitate effective and efficient delivery of service quality and fulfillment of regulatory requirement within the Bank
- Work closely with service providers/ vendors to develop and manage Mystery Shopping Assessment Program (“MSA”) and Customer/ Transactional Satisfaction surveys
- Perform sampling quality check on audio recording of MSA and phone survey program to ensure correctness against reports from service providers
- Provide analysis on service performance on various phone surveys and MSAs to highlight areas of concern/ improvement and issue reports for management attention
- Drive the enhancement and development of system programs to streamline/ automate the issuance of reports to improve operational efficiency and correctness
- Execute the internet content development and maintenance
- Support the team administration
- Degree holder in MIS/ Statistic or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in data analysis and customer service field
- Good understanding in banking products and service and relevant regulatory requirement
- Good vendor management skills
- Proficient in MS Office, Access and SAS
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.