Assistant Manager, Client Reporting
- Not Specified
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Invesco (Hong Kong) Limited
- 13 Sep 18 2018-09-13
Invesco is a leading global asset management firm with more than $930B* in assets under management. We provide our retail and institutional clients a diverse and comprehensive range of investment capabilities to help people get more out of life. Invesco is publicly traded on the
Invesco is a leading global asset management firm with more than $930B* in assets under management. We provide our retail and institutional clients a diverse and comprehensive range of investment capabilities to help people get more out of life. Invesco is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (IVZ) and has more than 7,000 employees in over 20 countries. (*As of March 31, 2018)
Job Purpose (Job Summary):
The team will provide the AP business with excellent and regular institutional client/retail product documentation support on an ongoing basis. The team will also cover the bilingual client and product communications for the clients in the AP region.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Primarily produce retail fund factsheets and other product documentation accurately and timely.
- Monitor the performance of tasks delegated to GDS Hyderabad and give feedback promptly.
- Maintain strong working relationship with key stakeholders to ensure production work flow is smooth and production requests are handled timely.
- Participate in issue investigation and research, and escalate issues to ensure they are resolved accurately and effectively.
- Proactively contribute ideas, research and recommend continuous improvement opportunities (e.g. automate production). Participate in approved continuous improvement initiatives.
- Assist in any global projects/initiatives where necessary.
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- Min 5-year work experience in the asset management industry with strong knowledge on fund factsheet production.
- Basic knowledge of fund/segregated mandate operations and different asset classes is required.
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Good written and verbal communication in English and Chinese, interpersonal and conflict management skills.
- Client focus and with a keen interest in providing superb services to clients.
- Good organization skills, detail oriented and work under pressure with tight deadline.
- Self-managing and proactively prioritize his/her work.
- Be open-minded and a strong out-of-the-box thinker who challenges status-quo.
Formal Education: (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
- Bachelor degree with good command in English and Cantonese
License/Registration/Certification: (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
- Require a University degree in Accounting or business area of concentration.
- Overtime and travel may be required.
Invesco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within twelve weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 2 years for future recruitment purposes. When there are vacancies in our subsidiary or associate companies during that period, we may transfer the application to them for consideration of employment. Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, job applicants have a right to request access to, and to request correction of, Personal Data in relation to the application. If job applicants wish to exercise these rights, they should contact the Human Resources department.