On 30 March 2012, China Minsheng Bank Corp., Ltd. (“CMBC”) successfully opened its first overseas branch in Hong Kong, marking a significant milestone of its international development.
Hong Kong Branch has made great achievements since its opening, capitalizing on innovative products and distinctive positioning. As of 31 December 2014, the Branch had over 2200 customers. The deposit balance amounted to HKD$74,695 million and the outstanding loans amounted to HKD$50,451 million.
To cope with a rapid expansion in CMBC Hong Kong Branch, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to apply for the following position:
- Post-approval monitoring, identifying and evaluating credit risk of the Branch's loan and debt securities portfolio;
- Perform risk information gathering and screening, following-up of early warning signals, identifying potential problem credits;
- Assisting the team head in watch-list and loan classification management;
- Preparing and assembling post-approval documentation and relevant MIS reports as required by the Branch's policies and procedures;
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by team head and department head.
- Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or related disciplines;
- At least 3 years working experience from financial institutions or Big 4 firms;
- Proficient in English and Chinese (both writing and speaking), Putonghua is a plus;
- Skilled in MS Office, including Excel, Word and Powerpoint;
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Manager.