Assistant Manager, Finance
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
• Perform month-end closing on complicated investment related activities to ensure data integrity
• Assist in implementation of IFRS 9 and fund accounting outsource projects
• Liaise with Investment departments and coordinate with various banks and investment manager to setup new investment portfolios.
• Prepare and review investment-related reporting to the regulator and regional office on a monthly/quarterly/yearly basis
• Prepare investment data analysis, including yields, net asset balance
• Review and execute investment bank accounts opening and closure, and responsible for signatory communication to ensure a smooth operations and meet data integrity
• Review and approve manual adjustments handled by junior staff to comply with the maker-checker function
• Qualified Accountant with bachelor degree in Business Administration/Accounting
• With 7 years of working experience, investment accounting exposure would be an advantage
• Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge in SUN Account, Marco and Visual Basic
- Strong project management skills
• Excellent business writing skills in both English and Chinese