Assistant Manager, Finance
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
•\tAssisting the implement of Risk-Based Capital ("RBC") reporting to regulatory bodies, liaise with auditor for the review on RBC reporting, assist on other new initiative if applicable.
- Partner with Actuarial team and other business functions to support the HK RBC reporting from Finance perspective, including building working files for RBC production in accordance with the RBC requirements and populating the required information to Actuarial team.
- Support local regulatory submission.
- Prepare and maintain process and control documentation for regulatory reporting, including RBC.
- Support internal and external audit on regulatory reporting.
- Perform ad hoc task as assigned.
- University graduate in Accounting, Finance or relating discipline.
- Qualified accountant with strong IFRS knowledge, with RBC knowledge is an advantage.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in financial industry, insurance experience preferably.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in both English and Chinese