- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Mainstream Group Holdings Limited
- 17 Mar 18
Mainstream Group Holdings Limited (ASX: MAI) provides fund services underpinned by investment in people, processes and technology. We provide administration services to over 750 funds, more than 105,000 investors and assets in excess of AUD $133 billion. Globally we employ more than 220 people, with operations in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, United States, Cayman Islands, Ireland, Isle of Man and Malta.
5 reasons to work
- Growing company with lots of opportunity for career progression and further promotion.
- Work directly with pre-eminent fund managers and industry leaders.
- Well regarded fund administration experts, from end to end.
- Central location with regular social events.
- Invaluable on-the-job learning and study support.
- Our Clients Come First
- Get it Right, First Time
- Prioritise People
- Be Solution Focused
- Work as One Team
Details about the role
An exciting opportunity for an experienced fund accountant to join the fund accounting team in the Hong Kong office. As the assistant manager you will assist the Country Manager in dealing with employees and day to day tasks. The role of the fund accounting team is to provide fund accounting services to various hedge funds and private equity funds in a timely and efficient manner. This role is a senior level role and will suit someone with several years’ experience managing people and looking to progress their career.
- Prepare nav for the medium to high complexity of investment funds.
- Handle client’s enquiries and provide solutions to client independently.
- Process and review subscriptions, redemptions and anti-money laundering checks for investors
- Review nav of investment funds and assist team members to solve operation issues.
- Prepare financial statements and liaise with auditors to ensure timely completion of audits
Having a degree in accounting, or finance, you will bring 3-4 years’ experience in fund services. You will have previous experience in a client facing role with a passion for exceeding client expectations. A strong drive for further developing your career, leadership skills and technical knowledge is a must.
This is a challenging role in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that would suit an excellent problem solver, who has a high attention to detail and a keen sense for continual process improvement.
If you are passionate about your customers and have the skills and experience to make a valuable contribution to our company, please submit your full resume with availability, present and expected salary.