As the leading financial advisory firm in Hong Kong, Convoy upholds its core values of Passion, Integrity and Professionalism in providing the best advices and service to help customers investing in their future. Due to our business expansion, we are looking for high calibre candidates to share our vision and venture our success.
- Conduct IT and cybersecurity assessments and risk management to comply with regulatory and internal requirements
- Improve cyber security defense, attack preparedness, incident respond readiness, recovery procedures and contingency plan
- Plan and execute regular cyber-attack simulation exercises and test the organization’s resilience measures in relation to technology, process and people capabilities
- Vulnerability management in schedule regular system and network infrastructure, applications systems, and endpoints vulnerability scanning, to classify and prioritize risks, and ensure the systems are secured and well protected
- Establish and maintain cyber security policies, standards and procedures in compliance with information security and risk management policies, standards and guidelines
- Manage the cyber security and risks in accordance with the established policies and guidelines
- Advisory to project teams on emerging security requirements and potential security risk
- Support ad-hoc security and risk analyses and prepare incident report for critical incident to management
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- At least 6 - 8 years of experience in Cyber Security management experience. Previous working experience with a banking or financial institution is required.
- Security Management experience across Servers and Network.
- Security Certificates in CISSP / CISA / CISM or equivalent.
- Hands-on experience in managing cybersecurity policies; threat intelligence monitoring & implement technical solutions e.g. security scanner
- Previous working experience with a banking or financial institution is required.
- Good communications skill in English and Cantonese.
We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with availability, current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department, Convoy Global Holdings Limited, 39/F Lee & Man Commercial Center, 169 Electric Road, North Point, Hong Kong or by clicking the Apply Now button and upload your CV and cover letter.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose within Convoy Global Holdings Limited only. All applicants are kept on file one year from the date of the application.)