Assistant Manager, Intermediary Business
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Value Partners Limited
- 19 Jun 18 2018-06-19
Value Partners is an independent, value-oriented asset management firm. Founded in Hong Kong in February 1993, Value Partners has been ranked among the top performing fund management firms in the industry. The Group was listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong in November 2007. For details, please visit www.valuepartners-group.com.
- Implement business development plan and marketing strategies of the intermediary business
- Maintain good relationship with existing distributors and expand the network
- Conduct market research and other supports to assist the team in business development
- Conduct regular market outlook and product briefings to distributors, including retail banks, IFAs, insurance agencies, located in Hong Kong, Mainland China and Macau
- Coordinate with in-house research team to prepare marketing materials for events
- Involve in due diligence and structuring of fund-raising activities
- Degree holder in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or related disciplines
- SFC License holderm, and must have at least 5+ years of hands-on experience solid knowledge in mutual fund products and other kinds of investment vehicles
- Presentable, result-oriented with strong initiative and drive to succeed
- Responsible for organizing any related marketing campaigns with clients
- Solid knowledge in fund products, and other kinds of investment vehicles.
- Presentable, result-oriented with strong initiative and drive to succeed.
- Excellent presentation skill and interpersonal skill
- Strong in MS PowerPoint, Excellent command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested candidates please send your full resume with current and expected salary in MS Word format at email@example.com. Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.