Assistant Manager/ Manager - Finance, Private Equity
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 04 Oct 17 2017-10-04
This role can gain people management exposure and work closely with different stakeholders within the company.
My client is the Private Equity arm of a Chinese leader within Financial Services. They are looking for a middle level finance person to join their finance team with solid accounting and consolidation experience.
- This role is reporting to Deputy Group Financial Controller with focus in Group Accounting and Financial Reporting
- The daily task includes periodic consolidated reports, financial reporting, budgeting& forecasting, operational accounting, cash management and tax planning
- Provide post investment advice and support to investment team on daily investment monitoring and execution
- Prepare the financial statements and handle communicate with external auditors
- Prepare the KPI reporting and ad hoc management reports
- Occasional travel to the PRC is required
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or related subjects; HKICPA is preferred
- At least 7 years audit or commercial accounting experience
- Good spoken Mandarin and English
- Knowledge of HK, PRC Accounting Standard and Tax Rules
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.