- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Funds Partnership Asia
- 20 Apr 18
Assistant Manager/ Manager, Private Equity Fund Services
An International Fund Services Business has a brand new opening for Assistant Manager/ Manager– Fund Accountant role for its Private Equity Fund business.
- Manage client portfolios to provide good quality of private equity fund accounting services
- Manage and review team members' work to ensure efficient deliverables to clients including, but not limited to, investor allocations, capital calls, distributions, and waterfall calculations for Funds.
- Coordinate quarterly Investor Reporting: partners’ capital accounts, investor reporting requests including assistance to clients on investors’ queries
- Responsible for quarterly management fee calculations, performance working papers for fund entities, special purpose vehicles and carry plans
- Responsible for the quarterly and annual consolidated fund financial statements in accordingly
- Work closely with the external and internal auditors during year-end reporting
- Work together on the on-boarding of new clients
This role requires an accountancy degree or post graduate qualification (CPA etc) and a good knowledge of the Fund Administration Industry. The ideal candidate will come from Private Equity Fund Services, Buyside Private Equity Fund House, Big 4 Audit with fund exposure. Interested parties please send your CV to Loretta at email@example.com and Sana at firstname.lastname@example.org/