Assistant Manager, Market Risk
About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
In this role, you will support the Risk Department in monitoring and managing the market or treasury risk of the Bank. You will be responsible for performing valuation of financial instruments, preparing risk management reports, monitoring trading activities, performing risk analysis and model verification. You will also need to liaise with other units internally and externally on treasury-related issues.
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Degree holder in Risk Management, Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or related disciplines; CFA or FRM is an added advantage
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in market or treasury risk management
- Good knowledge of banking, treasury and derivative products
- Familiar with financial system operations such as Kondor+, Bloomberg, Fenics, OPICS, etc.
- Hands-on IT and programming experience with MS Access, VBA & SQL
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.