See job description for details
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Provide secretarial support to the department head on managing the meeting calendars, arranging business trips, manage the travel expense report, organizing workshops, managing staff events and receiving the visitors from regional office and other countries.
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to Senior Management Executives and teams
- Organize and schedule meetings, manage conference room scheduling
- Prepare meeting agendas, perform research for meetings, and take minutes during meetings
- Act as the key contact for liaison on premise administration
- Act as the key contact for liaison with technical support for issues related to laptops, Mobile Phone, SIM card, Conference Line, VC and so forth.
- Manage and keep track all the departmental expense including the office supplies expenses, laptop inventory management and travel expenses tracking etc.
- Dinner and social engagement scheduling
- Maintain office correspondence, including receiving and posting mail, crafting routine correspondence, and maintaining social media presence
- Liaise with clients and business guests
- Manage projects and follow-up with team members where required
- Degree or Diploma Holder
- 5 years' experience as personal assistant to senior management and in office administration.
- Solid secretarial experience with proven track record in serving senior executives and a team
- Excellent organizational, analytical and time management skills
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills with an overall positive dispositioDiscretion, accountability and dependability
- Well versed in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Able to multi-task, well-organized and self-motivated.
- Detail oriented with the ability to continually monitor processes and procedures to optimize effectiveness.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced office environment
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.