Assistant Manager, Operations – Leading Asset Management
- HKD25,000-HKD30,000/month + Attractive Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS International , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
Expanding Business . Multicultural Environment . Attractive Remuneration
Our client is an reputable asset management firm who is dedicated in providing high quality cross-border asset management services for China and overseas investors. They are seeking an experienced Operations professional to assist with the running of the middle and back office functions. The position will be based in Hong Kong.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be fully responsible for:
• Acting as the first contact to communicate with all brokers and custodians for all day-to-day trade settlement matters.
• Obtaining corporate actions information from different sources and maintaining Corporate Actions calendar in an accurate and timely manner.
• Carrying out the maker role to retrieve or obtain reports from custodians and service providers daily to conduct reconciliations daily against Bloomberg AIM positions.
• Communicating with both Trade Processing and Portfolio Accounting teams with service providers to ensure that all outsourced activities are working properly.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a University Graduate holding a degree in law and/or economics with at least 3-5 years’ experience gained within a financial services fund operations function. You will possess knowledge of the secondary market and is familiar with QFII & RQFII. Hands on experience with cross-border transactions will be an advantage. Fluency in English and Chinese is preferred.
Please press the APPLY button or email your CV to Kumiko Lam at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference for a confidential discussion. For more Compliance positions, please visit our website (http://alsrecruit.com/) and contact us for details. (EF/15653)