Assistant Manager, Portfolio - Business Banking
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 06 Sep 17
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Through Business Banking our global network offers comprehensive support and services to businesses in the SME market. From expanding overseas to managing the cash and trade flows of an established enterprise, the Business Banking team of Relationship Managers and Product Specialists provides a range of end-to-end solutions designed to help small and large businesses reach their potential.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Assistant Manager, Portfolio.
In this role, you will
- Maximise customer satisfaction through exceptional customer service, providing information about products and services that suit and fulfill customers needs
- Develop relationships with business customers through outreach activities
- Increase customer satisfaction through liaising with other teams to deliver product and service solutions that meet the needs of the customer
- Identify service improvement initiatives to improve service quality and enhance the Banks image
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University graduate with a degree in business, finance or a related discipline, preferably with experience in related field
- Strong interpersonal and leadership qualities
- Sound communication skills in written and spoken English and Cantonese, fluency in Putonghua is an advantage
- Relevant insurance and investment licenses are required
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000952E
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited