Assistant Manager, Product Pricing
You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you'll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You'll work with dynamic colleagues - experts in their fields - who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Your leaders will inspire and help you reach your potential and soar to new heights. Every day, you'll have new and exciting opportunities to make life brighter for our Clients - who are at the heart of everything we do. Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities around the world. Job Description:
- Support the product development process to ensure the product meet company's profitability requirement.
- Support the inforce product management to improve overall profitability of the Life & Health portfolio
- Responsible to setup the pricing model for new product initiative and ensure accuracy and quality.
- Lead junior colleagues and coordinate with relevant departments to facilitate the product implementation, and ensure the accuracy and timeliness of pricing input for marketing materials and system setup.
- Develop and train up junior actuarial staff and interns on actuarial knowledge and product implementation process.
- Responsible to review user requirement and coordinate UAT for system development.
- Review various pricing related requests including special quotation and queries from Customer Service or Channels.
- Degree holder in Actuarial Science or related discipline.
- Qualified Actuary or close to fellowship.
- At least 5 years' experience in actuarial operation, preferably in product pricing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and experience in AXIS is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work across multiple parties.
- Strong numeric sense and attention to details.
- Good knowledge in Actuarial principles and analysis.
- Proficient command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Actuarial Analyst or Actuarial Analyst.
We offer 5-day work, attractive salary, MPF, group life and group medical insurance; and excellent career development opportunities to the right candidate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Application forms and resume will be kept for a period of 24 months after completion of the recruitment process. (All information will be held in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose). Job Category:
Actuarial Posting End Date: