- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China Taiping Life Insurance (Hong Kong) Company Limited
- 17 May 18
Job ref no.:
Assistant Manager, Risk Management
China Taiping Life Insurance (HK) Company Limited
To cope with our business growth, we are eager to invite highly motivated professional to join our team.
- Develop and maintain reporting and monitoring arrangements which ensure achievement of all requirements for the reporting and escalation of risks as required through effective implementation of a consistent enterprise risk and control management regime across the company
- Minimize risks to the business in unexpected situations by management of a robust business continuity plan as well as oversight of information risk management
- Fulfill corporate governance and risk management accountabilities through overseeing the operations of the company’s committees and other management forums in respect of their risk management responsibilities
- Ensure adherence to risk policies and effectiveness of controls by reviewing business proposals and key risk areas
- Degree holder in Risk Management, Finance or relevant discipline
- 6-8 years working experience in insurance or financial industry
- Exposure or experience in insurance or dealing with the regulatory bodies would be an advantage
- Strong analytical mind with good communication and interpersonal skill
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua is required
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Officer, Risk Management.
Interested parties please send a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary to Human Resources Department.
Information supplied will be treated in strict confidence and used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
About this employer
China Taiping Insurance Group Ltd (abbreviated as“China Taiping”) is a Chinese state-owned financial and insurance group whose management headquarters is located in Hong Kong. China Taiping Life Insurance (Hong Kong) Company Limited (abbreviated as “TPLHK”) is a wholly-owned life insurance subsidiary of China Taiping Insurance Holdings Company Limited under the China Taiping (abbreviated as “China Taiping Holdings”, HK00966), which is responsible for life insurance business in Hong Kong. TPLHK started its business since 22 Dec 2015. To support our rapid development, we are eager to invite highly motivated professional to join our team.