Responsible for handling of settlement operations relating to FX, money markets, financial futures, derivatives & fixed income products and participating in projects for the settlement team
- Perform and supervise processing of FX, MM, Derivatives and Fixed Income transaction function including verification, confirmation and settlement
- Support Treasury and Markets back office functions including HKTR reporting and Central Clearing
- Coordinate new business initiatives and project activities within settlement team
- Review and maintain effective procedures and control according to the requirements as stipulated by the Bank’s internal guidelines and regulators
- Secondary education or above
- Minimum 5 years of banking experience in Treasury Settlement
- Knowledge of SWIFT/ Bloomberg/ Reuters
- Knowledge of HKTR report and Central Clearing i.e. LCH, HKEx OTC are advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.