Assistant Manager / Manager, Customer Fulfillment, Consumer Banking Operations
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of processing support staff to provide back-end services to credit card and loan products according to operation procedures, regulatory requirements and bank policies. Make suggestions to section head for improving productivity and effectiveness.
- Monitor output from team members to ensure effectiveness and maintenance of high-level service standard.
- Offer satisfactory solutions to enquiries and complaints.
- Ensure the completeness and correctness of daily routine jobs by team members.
- Ensure the accuracy of monetary and non-monetary transactions/adjustments process by team members.
- Answer enquiries and resolve complaints from internal/external customers or refer by team members.
- Monitor the effectiveness and service standard of outsourcing activities by reviewing related reports.
- Prepare MIS reports for section head's review.
- Ensure operation procedures of team members are complied with regulatory requirements and bank policies.
- Monitor team members to ensure awareness of relevant regulatory, compliance requirements and control standards.
- Assist system enhancement and perform user acceptance test.
- Provide briefing/training to team members on operation procedures/system enhancement for new products.
- Guide team members to achieve specified target. Establish team spirit among team members.
Post-secondary qualification. Banking Certificate of HKIB an advantage. Minimum 3 years' experience in credit card operation and minimum 2 years' experience in supervisory level. Customer and business focus. Knowledge in card system could be an advantage. Basic knowledge of banking laws and industrial regulations. Ability to lead team members towards expected result. Ability in workflow design and process improvement. Good communication skills and strong problem-solving skills. General knowledge in MS Office. Apply Now
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.