Assistant Marketing Manager
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Pacific Focus
- 17 Sep 18 2018-09-17
An international Asset Management is looking for an experience Marketing Assistant Manager to join their growing team.
- Source venue availability for various external client events
- Participate in the discussion with internal clients to understand the requirements of the event and come up with an event timeline
- Responsible for the coordination of event logistics such as managing guest registration (with appropriate resource allocation), soliciting/managing onsite help of venue staff, delivery of marketing collateral
- Coordinate with external vendor on event venue set-up
- Responsible for organising various marketing materials production and delivery for each event and coordinate with admin team re printing and letter shopping the materials
- Ensure all stakeholders including internal clients (and vendors if applicable) will be well informed of all stages of event development, e.g. internal briefing
- Consolidate event feedback forms and share report with internal stakeholders
- Maintenance of event items to ensure they have the up-to-date branding
- Assist in the website maintenance and email marketing activities occasionally
- Assist in the intranet maintenance for marketing team
- Work with the investment comms team in updating the quarterly fund flyers
- Quarterly update of company profiles and award flyers
- Coordinate with the Chinese translation of all marketing materials
- Manage external vendors in the typesetting and printing of all marketing materials
- Ensure updated disclaimers are on all marketing materials
- Work closely with Risk and Compliance teams to ensure all marketing materials comply with approval guidelines
- Work closely with the global marketing team to ensure new contents are shared efficiently and utilised effectively
- Basic knowledge of funds management industry and investment markets experience.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to build strong relationships with a diverse range of people
- An ability and willingness to understand and communicate information about our products, investment process and the financial services industry in detail.
- Strong design and creative skill
- Strong language proficiencies in English and Chinese
- A willingness and ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks to deliver to deadlines.
- Enthusiastic team player who is results orientated, with a high degree of personal and corporate responsibility and committed to provide a quality service that is of an exceptional standard.
- Flexible and adaptable
- Computer literate, proficient in the use of Microsoft office applications (Adobe InDesign is a plus).
- Experience with CRM, CMS, email automation, SEO and digital media platforms
- Experience with social media and content publishing
- Experience of execution of digital marketing programs, including display, social media content, search and email marketing
- Ability to analyse data, effectiveness reporting and marketing optimisation
- Represent Marketing on content, web, CRM and related platform development projects
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively both orally and in written form.
- Effective time management - ability to prioritise, meet tight deadlines and produce detailed accurate work, often under pressure.