Assistant Officer / Officer, Bancassurance
- Competitive Pay
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China Taiping Life Insurance (Hong Kong) Company Limited
- 20 Oct 17 2017-10-20
As the expanding of life insurance business in Hong Kong, we are looking for Assistant Officer / Officer, Bancassurance to join our Bancassurance team. The candidates we seek for are required to have actuarial background and be familiar with the insurance products.
- Assist Manager to implement and improve the bancassurance policies
- Assist to handle the annual budgeting and cost evaluation
- Liaise closely and establish a good relationships with the banking partners and their sales force
- Facilitate communication between difference departments (e.g. Actuarial Department and Operations Department)
- Handle daily operational issues, provide sales and administrative support to the channel
- Perform ad-hoc duties and assignments as required
- University degree in Economics, Insurance, Actuarial or related disciplines
- 1 year or above relevant experience in bancassurance
- Knowledge on insurance products will be beneficial
- A quick learner and a good team member
- Responsible, proactive and able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in computer applications, e.g. MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of verbal and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Interested parties please send a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary to Human Resources Department.
Information supplied will be treated in strict confidence and used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.