Assistant Project Manager
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Stirling Andersen HK
- 19 Aug 18 2018-08-19
Assistant Project Manager | Global Life Insurer
My client, who is a global insurance player with offices in Hong Kong and around the world, is urgently seeking to engage an Assistant Project Manager.
We are also open to considering more experienced Business Analysts who wish to advance their career in the project management space as well.
- Define and document the scope, resource requirements and work plan various projects
- Define and document the quality, risk and communications plan
- Establish, lead and motivate the project team to carry out all project tasks and deliverables according to agreed time and cost estimates.
- Assisting Project Sponsor in identification of new distribution projects which tie into the strategic plan
- Spending non-project related time to development of the Project Team including training, recruiting, research library and internal promotion/communication
- At least 2 year working experience as a Project Manager
- At least 1 year working experience in the Life Insurance sector. Those with experience working in HNW or distribution channels would be highly advantageous.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Hold a relevant degree qualification
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Cheryl Dhar at cdhar@stirlingandersen or call directly on +852 2711 3801 for a confidential discussion.