Assistant Project Manager (Business System and Procedure Management)
- Assist in leading multidisciplinary project teams to deliver on the strategic business process improvement plan in line with Corporate and service priorities focusing on delivering efficiencies and improved service user experience.
- Work closely with parties including business users, operations, IT and relevant parties to ensure effective project implementation.
- Develop and maintain strong project governance management across the end to end process pipeline to ensure project deployment.
- Support Senior Manager to promote new ways of working and facilitate change by ensuring buy in and support at all levels of the service.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- At least 1 years solid banking experience in Project Management
- Recognized qualification in project management desirable and/or equivalent experience and training in a related business environment.
- As a change agent with "Customer Focus" Mindset
- Flexible and adaptive to changes, Familiar with computer software like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Mandarin is an advantage