Assistant Project Manager, Operations Design and Development
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Dah Sing Financial Group
- 19 Nov 18
You will be responsible for managing projects related to general banking operations.
Reporting to the Team Head, you will be responsible for managing projects related to general banking operations. You will provide business analysis and consulting services to users and project teams as a solution architect, and delivering quality project documentation.
- Support and provide advice in feasibility study / solution sourcing
- Manage projects and the user requirement acquisition process
- Develop the requirement specifications, UAT plan, procedures and forms and assist users in UAT and project implementation
- Support production migration/verification, post implementation review and production problem solving
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Degree holder in Industrial / System Engineering / Management / IT or other related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in banking industry or consulting firms with relevant practical experience in system development projects
- Good knowledge in banking products and services.
- Strong project management, people management, influencing and analytical skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese