- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Dah Sing Financial Group
About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
Assistant Project Manager, Operations Design and Development (1-year contract)
- Full time
- Hong Kong
- 16 Jun 19
- Assume the overall project manager and/or business analyst role to deliver system enhancement or reengineering projects
- Manage / undertake end-to-end project tasks from feasibility study, project planning, requirement analysis, UAT management to implementation support
- Develop project documents such as user requirement specifications and UAT plan
- Develop in-scope procedure manuals and forms
- Support production migration/verification, post implementation review and production problem solving
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Degree holder in Management / IT / Industrial Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience in banking industry with knowledge in banking products could be an advantage
- Experience with business process management platform will be an advantage
- Strong project management, people management, influencing and analytical skills
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Innovative and able to work independently and under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.