This is an excellent opportunity for high calibre junior quant analyst/ researcher to join a multi-asset investment management group as junior quant analyst.
- Responsible for building quality performance and risk analysis tools for the team
- Assist portfolio manager on the execution of complex transactions
- Help the multi asset investment team to identify opportunity to optimize risk & return characteristics of the portfolio
- Build/refine financial tools for daily monitoring of the multi-asset investment portfolio
- Assist on the development of stochastic models for front office user
- Assisting with investment reports to group and board committees
- Degree in financial mathematics or actuarial are preferred
- Knowledge of financial market and products(Interest rate; credit; derivatives; Delta one and Cash)
- Sounded programming skills in C++; Python; VBA etc
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Louis Fan on +852 2847 9961 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online with your latest CV in word format and expected salary, quoting the job role Assistant Quantitative Analyst, Investment Management. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.