Assistant Regulatory Reporting Manager - Global Finance
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 08 Nov 17 2017-11-08
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Global Finance is integral to HSBC’s purpose and strategy, playing a valued role in managing costs and deploying capital in the most effective way. Our global team of finance professionals partner with the business to provide trusted insights and forward looking analysis; accuracy; efficiency and control to frame and influence business decisions.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Assistant Regulatory Reporting Manager.
In this role, you will
- To perform the assigned tasks related to HKMA reporting efficiently with quality deliverables for timely submission.
- To ensure consistency across different sites within Asia Pacific in respect of interpretation of completion instructions and guidelines issued by the HKMA.
- To work closely with different stakeholders, including Risk, IT, Business, and Finance teams of various sites.
- To participate in projects and UAT in order to streamline and automate the compilation process.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University degree and preferably with professionally qualification.
- Background in HKMA regulatory reporting is definitely an advantage.
- Strong technical skills, analytical and logical mindset.
- Demonstrate ability to interpret rules and regulations, identify issues and formulate approaches to address them.
- Independent and able to work under pressure to tight timeframes with multiple deliverables.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A05E
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited