Assistant Relationship Manager
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Elysian Executive Solution
- 23 Sep 18 2018-09-23
Our client is a leading Swiss private banking group with a focus on servicing and advising sophisticated private clients and a premium brand in global wealth management.
- Processes client payment orders, executes investment orders (securities, funds, bonds, MM / FX trades, structured/derivatives products)
- Deals with client inquiries and provides solutions where possible
- Manages diaries, books client meetings, assists with events preparation
- Prepares for RM business trips;organises travels,preparing client presentations
- Maintains client contact frequency and updates records
- Ensures compliance with relevant regulatory requirements & bank policies/procedures,e.g.client documentation,client’s instructions, client on boarding etc.
- Organizes team meetings, takes the minutes and follows upon action points
- Identifies opportunities for share of wallet increases/cross sales
- University degree in Finance, Economics or related discipline
- At least 3-6 years of relevant ARM experience in Private Bank set up
- Hands on knowledge of various banking system applications
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Adequate knowledge of Financial Terminals (e.g. Bloomberg, Reuters)
Our client offers competitive package and performance bonus. Interested parties please submit your resume here.