Assistant Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking (25 - 30K)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Connexe Search Limited
- 15 Jun 18 2018-06-15
Our client is a well-regarded regional bank. They are currently looking for an Assistant Relationship Manager / Credit Analyst to join their corporate banking team.
- Assist Relationship Manager in managing a portfolio of corporate clients
- Prepare credit proposals, regular credit review
- Cultivate long-term relationship with customers and explore new business opportunities through marketing and cross-selling bank products
- Handle account opening, KYC / AML related duties
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or relevant discipline
- Minimum 1 year ARM / credit analysis experience in corporate banking
- Excellent writing skills in both English and Chinese
- Proficient Mandarin is a must
Please click Apply Now or email your full resume in MS Word format quoting the job reference J18853 in the subject field. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.