- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
Assistant Relationship Manager - Corporate Partnership
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please refer to detailed JD
We are currently looking for Assistant Relationship Manager - Corporate Partnership
- To maintain high standard of service to support business acquisition.
- Role model and motivate colleague to ensure a high standard of service is maintained for customers at all the times.
- Achieve / Exceed the business targets against individual Score card.
- Support Relationship Manager to deliver high quality service to our customers and identify sales opportunities to maximize new business acquisition.
- Deliver excellent banking services, integrating our capabilities into customers strategic business need.
- Provide one stop financial solutions to proactively identify products and services that are most suitable to customers.
- To ensure the procedures outlined in Departmental Operating Instruction are fully implemented and ensure compliance with Management Manual, Operating Manuals and laid down procedures and minimise the risks arising within the business.
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and in particular, report any suspicious activity to Finanicial Crime Risk
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...