Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
- Assist the Banker in the creation of sales and marketing strategies designed to generate revenue growth and to acquire new target clients, with a focus on Investments
- Assist the Banker with prospecting - conduct new client/prospect research, generate leads and develop prospects, network to identify referrals to new clients/prospects, and coordinate client events
- Assist the Banker in profiling, qualifying and converting prospects into PB clients.
- Client/prospect meetings - Organize the pre-call planning, organizing post-meeting notes, and maintain all client call records including call reports
- Assist the Banker in deepening the existing client relationship through deep-dive analysis
- Provide accurate and timely revenue tracking and deal pipeline reports and other relevant information to the Banker
- Provide day to day support to Banker on documentation such as account opening and closing, loan disbursals, etc.
- Provide complete service support to client, including solving complex client inquiries
- Ensure appropriate documentation related to KYC/ AML from the client and ensure all aspects of client records and documentation are completed and updated