Assistant Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- CIMB Bank Berhad
- 17 May 18 2018-05-17
CIMB is a leading financial services group in Asia. To cope with our business growth, we are now inviting qualified individual for the following position in Hong Kong.
- To perform credit analysis and assessment on the information provided by our clients for facilities establishment.
- To prepare / review / oversee facilities approvals, documentation, drawdown and other relevant credit activities.
- Liaise with local Treasury for customers’ enquiries on deposit rates, foreign exchange rates and handling other banking products.
- Handling KYC matters to on-board new potential clients.
- To attend administrative matters related to the Corporate Banking Department.
- Strong credit analytical skills - at least 5 to 8 years’ working experience in the Credit Department as a “Credit Analyst”.
- Hands-on experience preparing credit spreading, conduct credit analysis and complete the credit application independently.
- Able to monitor the credit performance of customers’ accounts.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A strong team player.
- Fluency in English and Chinese is required. Ability to speak in Putonghua is an advantage but not a pre-requisite.