Assistant Relationship Manager (External Asset Management Firm)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Hong Kong , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 17 Jul 18 2018-07-17
My client, a boutique External Asset Management firm is looking for an Assistant Relationship Manager to join them. Strong candidates from the Middle Office / Operations background can be considered.
My client is a boutique External Asset Management firm with strong presence in the North Asia markets. They are currently looking for an individual to join them as an Assistant Relationship Manager to support 1-2 senior bankers in the team.
As the successful individual, you will be self-motivated, able to multi-task and work well in a small team setup.
Strong candidates from the Middle Office / Operations background can be considered.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Respond promptly and accurately to all instructions from clients
- Assisting in KYC checks and account openings during onboarding process
- Regular reviewing of client portfolio for necessary updates
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record
- Minimum 2 years of experience in banking
- Highly advantageous if you possess the relevant papers
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to converse in spoken Mandarin will be highly advantageous
Please send your CV to email@example.com or reach me at +852 3702 7911.